1. Coordinate with vessel operators, customers (NVOCCs & MLOs), Operations and principals to monitor and report bookings, in-yard figures for the vessel.
2. Follow-up for bookings with customers. Quote rates to prospective customers & bring to successful conclusion.
3. Respond to inquiries and follow thru to bring in business successfully.
4. Coordinate with other departments to ensure smooth shipments for customers.
5. Preparation of Booking Forecasts with regular updates, Loading and Discharge reports, preparation &updation of sales Contracts, Invoices.
6. Collect dues and outstanding amounts from clients in allotted credit limit.
7. Timely submission of reports set by the management as per the deadline.
8. Provide MIS information on Market & Competitor activity to Management.
2 to 3 years minimum experience in sales in the customer service. Experience in feeder operators and SOC would be a distinct advantage.
Minimum - Graduation (any stream)