Manage the selling process to external customers, including pricing contract negotiations.
• Maintain relationships with top accounts and participate in sales calls.
• Identify account needs, opportunities and key buying factors for existing customers, and formalize those into account plans and strategies.
• Pro-actively search, qualify, develop and engage into new customer relationships.
• Develop local sales support tools and assist in building individual customer strategies, including identification of up-selling opportunities.
• Set goals with the team and track progress against present KPIs, Goals and Objectis, and take corrective action where necessary.
• Ensure tools and processes are being adopted and put into practice – eg. CRM.
• Manage forecasting/budget process to align with divisional goals.
• Coach, guide, mentor the team members.
8- 10 Years into ISO TANKS BUSINESS
Graduate with additional educational qualification in business administration, transport & logistics • MLO / NVOCC background – CHA and/or Forwarder background is not desirable • Proven atleast 5+ years Sales management experience within the bulk liquid logistics industry – ISO Tanks, Flexitanks